Monday 20 October 2008

Reflection of the course.

1. motion, 2. colour, 3. fluid thoughts

Through the three different workshops, I learnt mostly how I can express my idea through the each different methods of visual presentation.

For the motion, what I learnt was that how I can deal with unsual program to me like "window movie maker". Although taking photos by myself was a bit tough because I didn't want to show my body at all in the pictures- so had to use fishing string and stuff, I had a lot of fun with playing around a lot of stuff on the pictures. such as overlapping original pictures with different materials or drawing onto the pages.

For the colour, this workshop was the hardest among the 3 workshops I did. First time i thought colour would be the most interesting to me but I realised that the works we had to do is not my type of things since we had to use computer a lot- scan everything and use photoshop which I do not really enjoy. But I still learnt how colours go together and composition of books.

For the fluid thoughts, This workshop is the best since I enjoyed much more than the others. charcoal drawing was not really familiar to me for the first time but after all the a4 sketches, now i feel more confidant with perspective charcoal drawings.

No comments: